Kharetsa Aloe Blanket (Peackock / Black / White stripe)
The Kharetsa is named after the spiral aloe which is only found in the Maluti Mountains of Lesotho. The aloe is prominently featured in the centre of the design. It is surrounded by iconic Basotho hat and shield motifs.
You will recognise these blankets - made famous in the Marvel Studios' Black Panther movie. Wakanda forever!
- Black / Peacock Blue / Scarlet line
- Black / Peacock Blue / Natural line
- Black / Cobolt Blue / Orange line
- Black / White / Cobolt Blue line
- Brown / Salmon Pink / Peacock line
Fabric: 50% Wool 50% Draylon Acrylic
Care: The best way to wash is to hand wash with coarse salt (the salt removes the dirt and keeps the fabric soft). However, it can be washed in the washing machine at a cool temperature - do not exceed 30 degrees Celsius.